BlueSky Resources provides air quality and emissions data analytics for industry.
A repository of comprehensive, up-to-date air quality and emissions data from satellites, ground sensors, models and reports, and auxiliary data including satellite imagery and weather data, easily accessible via a web application.
From surface to satellite, we aggregate and update data from diverse sensor platforms and provide you with a single-point of access. Our turnkey enterprise solution provides immediate access to a wide variety of data that can help you address air quality and emissions challenges at your facilities.
1) A commercial enterprise product developed for global industry use .
2) Aggregated and updated data from public, commercial, and private sources.
3) Facility air quality status updates using current satellite and ground sensor data.
4) Easily exportable archive for air quality analysis and emissions modeling.
No. It is a web hosted application which means that there is no software to install, and it can be accessed through any standard web browser.
Any BlueSky Resources customers. We primarily serve industry, including oil and gas, mining, chemical processing and waste management. Air Logic® is included as part of the BlueSky Resources subscription.
It is an easy and at the same time powerful way to monitor air quality and emissions at and around your assets. AirLogic provides a color-coded air quality status for each of your locations of interest based on the most recently obtained satellite and ground sensor data. You can then select any one of these locations and download all the available data for further analysis or for communicating with stakeholders. The goal is to improve your decision making and reporting with accurate, current data; we take care of obtaining, maintaining and organizing the data.
See the BlueSky Resources’ content listing page for the most current list.
It depends on the source of the data. Ground sensor data is typically updated hourly, but more frequent updates are available upon request. Satellite data is typically updated on a daily basis.
Yes, simply by uploading a file that specifies the coordinates of these locations. We accommodate a wide variety of file formats including geojson, csv, shp and kml.
Yes. Please contact support for more information.
Indeed you can. You can easily select the data parameters and export to a .csv or .json file.
- Daily anomalies by site
- Alerts by site, by region, by corporate
- Trends by site – vs. average, vs. reported
- Concentrations vs. competitors
- Regional emissions vs. site emissions
- Detect concentration direction, evaluate past emissions events, and how to avoid them.
- Determine where concentration produced drifts and how long they linger
- Support reduced emissions goals
Many of our data sets provide global coverage. Satellite data and ground sensor networks span the globe. Specific site level or Corporate-wide – hourly, daily, weekly emissions by site and corporate-wide are available from multiple sources
Anomalies in air pollutant and gas emissions, dusts flare-ups, meteorological variances affecting air quality and emissions.
We appreciate your enthusiasm to share. If you are friends with those in your company then likely yes. For those you do not work with, please feel to connect your friends’ company with a BlueSky Representative as access is limited to BlueSky Resource customers.
A subscription fee model provides customers access to easily acquire, organize, access, and understand their critical issues regarding emissions, ambient air concentration, and air quality. Additional fees may occur for complex customized requested outside the scope of the current interface.
- Whose emission problem is it?
- Who else nearby is contributing to the emissions?
- What was my emission rate last year?
- Is this above/below site-specific impact studies
- What weather conditions create challenges and effect production schedules?
- What past emissions event can be avoided?
You can adjust the time zone to your preference. Each user can have a different default time zone, and we will always show you time entries according to “your” local time.
Click on a facility. Select a metric. Pick a date. Click ‘image’.
We take care of putting all the data in one-stop turn-key data solution. We find, curate, and manage emissions mitigation data and infrastructure costs.