Come work in the fast growing Air Quality and Emissions management industry. BlueSky Resources is a fast-paced privately held entrepreneurial team that works on behalf of our customers to understand and optimize emissions and air quality solutions across technologies and service providers. We seek a “go-get-it” focused entrepreneurial leader to join our team.
Level/Salary Range: Based on experience
HR Contact: Bud Pope
Travel Required: Little
Position Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 15 Sept 2022
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer passionate about creating innovative solutions with the latest cutting edge technologies. Our initial customers are helping to drive product and technology solutions working closely with our software and product teams.
We build AirLogic, an analytics platform, which aggregates data from private and public sensors to help our customers understand site and regional air quality. Using AirLogic our customers identify and fix problems at their facilities, speed up compliance reporting, and act on insights to meet their emissions reduction goals.
The successful candidate will help build and grow the business and participate in earned ownership opportunities and grow our business from start-up to scale up and beyond.
This is a great chance to join a rapidly growing company offering excellent career prospects and working with exciting, cutting edge technologies.
As a Senior Data Engineer at BlueSky You Will:
- Design, build, and deploy structured data pipelines, storage, and model schemas
- Work on a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Assume technical ownership of entire projects, systems, applications and services.
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Mentor junior team members
- Uphold our high engineering standards
You might be a fit for this role if you:
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, with a focus on building scalable storage and schema layers
- Expertise in a programming language such as Python and standard data processing libraries
- Strong experience in relational databases (AWS, RDS, Aurora), SQL, data warehouses, and ETL pipelines
- Experience in integrating data from core platforms into a centralized warehouse
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment which iterates quickly on new ideas
- Want to develop best industry software development skills while building an impactful product
We believe a diversity of perspective, background, beliefs, abilities, and experiences helps us build a stronger team and better products for our customers. We are passionate about creating a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment for all employees.
Applications accepted by email@example.com