Location: Work Remote with some office time in Boulder, Colorado
Position Type: Full time
Level/Salary Range: Based on experience
Date Posted: 8 February 2023
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer passionate about creating innovative solutions with the latest cutting edge technologies. Our initial customers are helping to drive product and technology solutions working closely with our software and product teams.
We build AirLogic, an analytics platform, which aggregates data from private and public sensors to help our customers understand site and regional air quality. Using AirLogic our customers identify and fix problems at their facilities, speed up compliance reporting, and act on insights to meet their emissions reduction goals.
The successful candidate will help build and grow the business and participate in earned ownership opportunities and grow our business from start-up to scale up and beyond.
This is a great chance to join a rapidly growing company offering excellent career prospects and working with exciting, cutting edge technologies.
You might be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, with a focus on building scalable storage and schema layers.
- Have expertise in a programming language such as Python and standard data processing libraries.
- Have strong experience in relational databases (AWS, RDS, Aurora), SQL, data warehouses, and ETL pipelines.
- Have experience in integrating data from core platforms into a centralized warehouse.
- Have rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment which iterates quickly on new ideas.
- Want to develop best industry software development skills while building an impactful product.
We believe a diversity of perspective, background, beliefs, abilities, and experiences helps us build a stronger team and better products for our customers. We are passionate about creating a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment for all employees.